Wednesday 11 March 2009

love work as u love your job!!!

"damn it, i lost my job"...wat u think bout it??For my opinion, now the global economy crisis n affect all the world...for myself, i cut down my money frm my parents...besides, i still need to work extra work..but i still enjoy my work no matter wat stupid job that permenent staff gave me...

economy crisis realise me that money is not important for me but still important for buying purpose....when i think my money, i still need to think bout my future i will get survive without my parents....still remember that my grandmum passed away, she still gave me 100 ringgit for my this month use....haizz....quite sad when i receive tis money...but i still keep it for my using purpose.....


but economy crisis can realise all the world that when u rich, but u need to think another ppl.......


REMEMBER, FAMILY IS IMPORTANT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment